Boost your confidence and communication skills by attending Mt Sheridan Toastmasters’ six-week public speaking course.
- nervous when asked to speak before a group?
- lost for words when put “on the spot”?
- looking to polish your speaking technique?
…then this course will help you.
This course will teach you how to…
- structure a speech effectively
- incorporate vocal variety, pace and pause into your speaking
- use gestures to enhance your presentation
- use notes without detracting from your message
- give a speech at short notice
- evaluate someone’s performance in a motivational manner
…and much more.
- Starts: Thursday, 11 August 2011
- Finishes: Thursday, 22 September 2011 (one session per week, every Thursday)
- Time: 7–9pm (arrive at 6:45pm for meet & mingle)
- Cost: $95
Alternatively, you may register or find out more information by:
- Calling Nicky Jurd on 07 4033 5016
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org